Order your Thanksgiving Turkeys and Pies now!
Leaves are falling, frost is on the ground, and sweaters are getting pulled out of storage – you know what that means: Thanksgiving is right around the corner! This year, get a head start and order your local Thanksgiving Turkey and fresh baked pies from Healthy Living!
These Thanksgiving staples can be ordered online through the links provided, or simply next time you’re in-store. But don’t wait – you’ll get the “Early Bird” rate on orders placed between October 15-30!
Healthy Living will be offering fresh turkeys from these local farms:
- Adams Turkey Farm: a small family farm located northwest of Burlington, which also products maple syrup, Christmas Trees and organic compost.
- Misty Knoll Farm: a family-owned farm that raises free range turkeys without the use of antibiotics or animal bi-products.
- Stonewood Farm specializes in all-natural turkeys raised on nature’s finest ingredients: fresh air, good feed and natural light.
- Applecheek Farm: a certified organic, diversified and sustainable farm featuring heritage breed turkeys. These birds are cooked differently due to their smaller breasts and have a unique flavor.
And don’t forget about dessert! Healthy Living will be baking these tasty pies:
- Silky and Spicy Pumpkin Pie: a creamy and delicious pumpkin filling, spiced with ginger and cinnamon, baked to perfection in a buttery crust. This pie is available as Gluten Free or Vegan!
- Turn-Back-The-Time Apple Pie: This classic apple pie is bursting with flavor from local apples and a cinnamon-y crust. It’s also available as Gluten Free or Vegan!
- Toasty Pecan Pie: This decadent pie is for those who appreciate the perfect pecan pie. We toast our pecans for extra flavor and crunch.
- Zesty Cranberry-Walnut Tart: A little bit different than the usual Thanksgiving desserts, this tart is filled with cranberries, crunchy walnuts and zesty orange for a unique and tasty combination.