Defend Yourself with Theaves!
Need a natural and strong support for your immune system this winter? Try Theaves! Vert Mont Perfumery’s Theaves oil is made up of six essential oils. Each of the essential oils used in our formulation can naturally help maintain your health.
1. Atlas Cedar is grounding and calming. It can help relieve stress and it is very good for the respiratory system.
2. Clove Bud oil possesses immunity enhancing properties and it is also a powerful antioxidant.
3. Cinnamon Bark oil naturally helps support the immune system and it can help support the cardiovascular system. It also has a very warming scent that is pleasant and relaxing.
4. Eucalyptus oil is extremely soothing for muscle discomfort and can help support the respiratory system.
5. Rosemary is an uplifting and stimulating oil, while supporting mental alertness and may even improve focus.
6. Lemon oil is a powerful antioxidant and it may help support the circulatory system. Lemon oil is known to be emotionally and physically up lifting.
A little history behind the Four Robbers recipe:
“Thieves” oil originated around the 15th century when the bubonic plaque (or the Black Plague) had become widespread in Europe and Asia. Legend has it that four notorious thieves used this blend to protect themselves from the plague while robbing the dead. The thieves used this powerful blend of essential oils to protect themselves from the disease. The blend that they used was highly effective.
Ver Mont Perfumery’s blend Theaves (rhymes with leaves and we love to spell phonetically!) is a proprietary blend that has antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties. We also choose to add Atlas Cedar to the original blend for its antibacterial qualities and its wonderful scent. All of these essential oils are physically and emotionally healing, and have immunity boosting properties. This amazing blend will help support your body’s natural defenses for the months ahead.