Happy and Safe Holiday Shopping at Healthy Living!
The Holidays are upon us, and in addition to filling our stores with a fantastic assortment of great food and gift ideas, we’re also very much focused on safety…yours and our staff’s. We have a plan!
- We’ll be limiting guest traffic into the stores. To help get as many guests through our doors swiftly, we ask that you keep your shopping team to one family member if possible.
- We’ve installed plexi in order to open all of our register lanes in all of our locations. We’ll have additional line control including line markers and staff to direct people in order to keep the front end register area moving quickly.
- Some areas of our stores can become bottlenecks, so we will be placing temporary barriers in some places to keep traffic flow through the stores moving evenly.
- Our Bulk departments are open! We know many of you love bulk and still welcome you to shop it. We also know that sometimes bulk bagging and labeling can be time-consuming. We’ll be offering pre-packed bulk commodities for many of our fastest moving Holiday items, so you can grab them and go! We hope this makes the shopping experience faster and more efficient.
- If you’ve pre-ordered any of our Café-made Holiday products, pick-ups will be available right at our Café!
In the midst of all these safety measures, we want to make sure the hospitality and fun we’re known for are front and center. That all rests in the capable hands of our staff: the HEROES that make this place buzz and run. Be sure to ask them for help!
Our stores will be closed on Christmas Day. We want to make sure our staff has time to rest, restore, and spend time with their families.