Our latest COVID-19 Safety Measures (January 2021)
Happy New Year! May 2021 be the year we can all say goodbye to COVID-19! In the meantime, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and follow all rules and regulations as noted as part of guidance from The Department of Health. As a result, we have kept our guard up at our stores. As mandated we:
- require masks for all staff and guests
- constantly remind guests and staff to socially distance
- keep the number of guests in our stores at appropriate levels
- keep cashiers and guest services behind plexiglass
- have our team clean touch points every 15 minutes to ensure a clean workplace and place to shop
We are confident in our daily practices as well as our extensive COVID emergency action plan. We are proud to offer a safe, clean, friendly place to shop! JOY still lives at HL, even if it’s sometimes a little hidden behind our masks. We had a very successful and safe holiday season in all our stores and we’re ready to keep serving you as we move forward in the new year.