Curried Peanut Shrimp
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chile sauce with garlic
- 32 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1 pound)
- cooking spray
Combine the first 9 ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade. Place remaining marinade mixture in a large zip-top plastic bag, and add shrimp. Seal and shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Remove shrimp from bag, reserving marinade. Thread shrimp onto each of 4 (12-inch) skewers. Place kebabs on a grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done, basting frequently with remaining marinade. Spoon reserved 1/4 cup marinade over shrimp.