Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups smooth peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 ¼ tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the peanut butter and baking soda and mix with a paddle attachment until just combined
- Roll into 12 balls and flatten with a fork, in a cross hatch pattern.
- Lay the cookies out onto a parchment lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the sheet pan to cool on a wire rack.
Posted in: Gluten-Free Dessert