Hunan BBQ Chicken
- ½ cup wheat free tamari
- 2 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp rice wine
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup scallions, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 Tbsp ginger puree or minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 cup brown rice syrup
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients, except the chicken, to make the bbq sauce. Mix well.
- Toss the chicken breasts in the bowl with the bbq sauce and marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lay the chicken out evenly in a well-greased roasting pan with the skin side up. Roast until the internal temperature reaches 165, about 25-30 minutes.
Posted in: Gluten-Free