Revolution Bar Dough
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp sea salt
3 cups oats
½ pound butter
1 ¾ cup light brown sugar
½ Tbsp vanilla extract
1 batch of revolution bar dough
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 bag (12 oz) semi sweet chocolate chips
2 Tbsp butter
⅔ tsp sea salt
¾ tsp vanilla extract
Cooking spray, as needed
For the dough:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl cream the butter and sugar together. Mix in the eggs and vanilla to the butter and sugar mixture until completely incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
For the bars:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 deep casserole dish and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients besides the revolution bar dough into a microwave safe container. Microwave for 45 seconds, and stir. Repeat until mixture is smooth.
- Press ½ of the dough into the prepared casserole dish. Pour the chocolate mixture over the pressed dough and spread until even.
- Drop the remaining dough evenly over the chocolate mixture. Its okay to have some of the chocolate peaking through the top layer of dough.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into 10 bars.