Chicken Noodle Soup
1 cup dried elbow macaroni pasta
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 medium onion, small diced
2 medium carrots, peeled and small diced
2 celery stalks, small diced
1 ½ cup raw chicken breast, small diced
2 quarts chicken stock
½ tsp dried dill weed
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta per directions on package.
- Drain the cooked pasta and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large pot. Add onions, carrots, and celery. Cook until tender and onions are translucent, about 7-8 minutes.
- Add chicken and stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add parsley, dill, and macaroni. Season with salt and pepper to taste.