Curried Tuna Salad with Apples and Currants
- 12 oz good quality tuna, packed in oil, drained
- 2 celery stalks, diced small
- 1 crisp apple, diced small
- 3 TB mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder, or to taste
- 2 TB dried currants
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Pack this spiced up tuna salad into a pita with lots of crisp greens for a terrific lunch!
In a medium bowl, combine tuna, celery, apple, mayonnaise, curry powder, and currants. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Chill if for later use.