Herbaceous Lemon Potato Salad
- Place the cut potatoes in a medium pot and cover with cold water. Add 1 tablespoon of salt to the water.
- Bring the water to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cook the potatoes until they are tender.
- Drain the potatoes and lay them out on a sheet pan to cool and place them in the refrigerator.
- Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, add them to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2 pounds gold potatoes, skin-on and large diced
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 ¼ tsp fresh thyme, minced
1 ¼ tsp fresh rosemary, minced
1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
⅓ cup yellow onion, small diced
3 ½ Tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste