Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookies
Makes 12 cookies
½ pound butter, softened
1 ¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup sugar
2 ¼ tsp vanilla
1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
A pinch of nutmeg
2 ½ cups oats
1 ½ cups raisins
1 cup chopped walnuts
Cooking spray, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In small bowl mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Cream butter and sugars in a separate bowl with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the butter mixture, beat well.
- Add in the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add oats, raisins, and nuts, mixing well.
- Refrigerate dough for 30-60 minutes
- Drop golf ball size scoops of dough on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until the cookies are slightly browned around the edges.
- Cool one minute on the cookie sheet then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.