Vegetarian Meatball Parmesan with Fresh Herbs
- 2 lb. mock meat balls (frozen)
- 4 cups homemade marinara sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese; shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese; shredded
- ¼ bunch of parsley or other fresh herbs; washed, dried, and chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and roast meatballs on an oiled sheet pan until thawed and golden brown. In a baking dish, assemble layers of meatballs, sauce, and cheese. Bake until heated through and cheese in melted and bubbly. Garnish with chopped parsley.