For over 30 years, Healthy Living Market has been on a mission to offer our community the best regional and national brands – with an unparalleled focus on local farms and local producers. We believe what we sell should be good for you and your families, good for the community, good for our supply partners, and good for the environment. We’re proud and humbled by the trust you’ve placed in us. You make us strive to be even better.
And now, we’re taking that mission to a whole new level. And it’s all dedicated to you!
On October 1, 2018, Healthy Living Market will launch strict new product ingredient standards that will go far beyond our previous tough standards. In fact, once fully enacted in January 2019, our new standards will be the most stringent of any grocery store. Anywhere. Guaranteed.
- More Confidence – When you shop with us, you can trust that every item adheres to our new standards and has been carefully vetted, background checked, researched, and approved. When you’re in our store, you don’t have to worry about sneaky ingredients – or anything else.
- More Convenience – Since every product has gone through a rigorous selection process, you can spend your time enjoying your shopping experience without taking valuable time deciphering every detail on labels and ingredient lists. If it’s in our store, you’re good to go. Period.
Our buying team – talented, dedicated, amazingly knowledgeable about all things grocery – has already begun carefully reviewing the multitude of products available. We have already worked with many brands to help them adapt their ingredients to our new standards. That said, you’ll see some changes on our shelves as products that don’t meet our standards are replaced by similar, cleaner alternatives. As we’ve always believed, your feedback is crucial, so if you have concerns, questions, or suggestions about specific brands or products, be sure to let us know. Reach out at [email protected] to tell us how we’re doing.
During this transition, some mistakes will be made. Help us by letting us know if we miss something. We will gratefully reward you with a token of our appreciation, an apology, and our commitment to quickly remove that product from our shelves.
Healthy Living has been an integral part of the communities we serve for many years, dedicated to the health and welfare of all. With your help and understanding, we’ll not only raise the bar on health. We’ll show the world how good grocery shopping can be.
*Our ingredient standards will be into effect by January 2019
- Local – Purchased and delivered directly from the producer or grown regionally.
- Organic – USDA-certified or complies with USDA-certification practices and approved for organic certification by the department.
- Eco-Grown – Certified eco-grown by the IPM institute. Or verified use of integrated pest management and sustainable practices. Or a hydroponic or aquaponic farm that we buy from directly that does not use pesticides in their production.
- Non-GMO – We do not buy GMO produce. We buy varieties that are produced by plant breeding through cross pollination only.
*We only buy imported produce that passed USDA safety inspections.