Greek Style Shrimp Scampi
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined, and rinsed
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 TB olive oil
- 2 cups diced tomatoes, fresh or canned
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tsp chopped fresh dill or 1 1/2 tsp dried
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Refreshing and delicious, this dish inspired by Greek flavors is quick and easy to make! Serve over rice or pasta alongside a green salad for a complete- and completely nutritious- meal.
Heat the oil in a large skillet, sauté the garlic for about 30 seconds, then add shrimp. Cook on medium heat for one minute. Add the tomatoes, feta, lemon juice and dill. Stir so that shrimp cook evenly and ingredients are combined. When shrimp are pink, sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve immediately, garnished with a lemon wedge.