Pasta with Garlic Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, & Lemony Ricotta
- 1 ½ cups ricotta
- ½ cup minced garlic greens
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- 1 lb dried short pasta, such as penne or bowtie
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup fresh grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
A great way to celebrate spring!
Combine ricotta, garlic greens, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and zest, and 1 tbsp of the parsley in a
large bowl. Set aside. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat, add pasta, and cook
to al dente. Drain pasta, reserving ½ cup of the pasta water. Whisk just enough of the hot water into
the ricotta mixture to make a creamy sauce. Add pasta along with butter to the ricotta sauce and toss,
adding more pasta water if needed to thin the sauce. Add Parmigiano-Reggiano and toss again.