Simple Grilled Salmon With Summer Tomato & Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
- 3 ripe heirloom tomatoes, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1/4 red onion, very finely minced
- 2 TBS capers, rinsed and drained (if large, chopped)
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 2 TBS fresh basil, chopped
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
Grilled salmon pairs beautifully with this tangy, fresh vinaigrette.
Combine all ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper. let sit at room temp for half an hour before generously garnishing simple grilled salmon.