Spring Vegetable Hash
1 cup russet potatoes, peeled and small diced
1 cup carrots, peeled and small diced
½ cup zucchini, small diced
½ cup yellow summer squash, small diced
1 cup red onion, small diced
¼ cup olive oil
½ tsp herbs de provence spice
½ tsp white vinegar
¼ cup scallions, sliced thin
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes and carrots with 2 Tbsp olive oil and herbs de provence.
- Lay potatoes and carrots on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Toss together zucchini, yellow summer squash, red onion with the remaining olive oil. On a separate baking sheet, roast the zucchini, squash, and red onion for 10 minutes.
- Once all vegetables are cooked, combine. Season with salt, pepper and vinegar. Add scallions. Serve hot.