Coconut Date Rolls
- Remove the pits from the dates. Place pitted dates in a bowl of warm water for 10 minutes to soak.
- Remove the dates from the water and put in the food processor.
- Blend/pulse dates until mostly smooth.
- Place shredded coconut in a separate bowl. Use a scoop (or your hands) and form approximately 1 tbsp. sized balls at a time. Roll balls in the shredded coconut. Don’t worry about shaping them yet, as the mixture will be difficult to work with. Place them on parchment paper or a non-stick surface.
- After scooping mixture, wash your hands and reshape the balls into rolls. Roll the rolls back in the coconut bowl if they need a little more shredded coconut.