Mixed Greens with Grapes & Feta
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt , or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper , to taste
- 8 cups mesclun salad greens , (5 ounces)
- 1 head radicchio , thinly sliced
- 2 cups halved seedless grapes , (about 1 pound), preferably red and green
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta , or blue cheese
To prepare dressing: Whisk (or shake) oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl (or jar) until blended.
To prepare salad: Just before serving, toss greens and radicchio in a large bowl. Drizzle the dressing on top and toss to coat. Divide the salad among 8 plates. Scatter grapes and cheese over each salad; serve immediately.