- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries, halved
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 TBS pomegranate molasses
- 1 cup Red Jacket Orchard’s strawberry juice
- 1 bottle (750ml) Monte Oton or your zinfandel of choice.
In a pitcher, combine the red wine, juice, molasses and fruit. Muddle the fruit in the pitcher with a wooden spoon or potato masher (if it will fit in your container of choice!)
Refrigerate until the drink is chilled and the flavors are well-blended, 8 hours minimum up to one week. Serve the sangria in chilled, ice-filled wine glasses and garnish with infused fruit. Enjoy!