Spinach, Avocado & Mango Salad
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil , almond oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt , or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper , to taste
- 10 cups baby spinach leaves , (about 8 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups radicchio , torn into bite-size pieces
- 8-12 small red radishes , (1 bunch), sliced
- 1 small ripe mango , sliced
- 1 medium avocado , sliced
To prepare dressing: Whisk juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl.
To prepare salad: Just before serving, combine spinach, radicchio, radishes and mango in a large bowl. Add the dressing; toss to coat. Garnish each serving with avocado slices.