Tabbouleh Salad with Cauliflower Rice
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1-2 large lemons
- 2-4 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Loaded with summer veggies, this is a terrific grain-free twist on a classic, and perfect for hot summer days.
Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until it’s rice sized. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumber, shallot, herbs, lemon juice, and 2 Tbsp oil. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add more oil if the salad tastes too acidic for your liking. Serve immediately.