- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup fresh apricots, pitted and quartered (or peaches, if fresh apricots are not available)
- 1/2 cup peaches, peeled, pitted and quartered
- 3/4 cup mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 bottle (750ml) IL Conte Pinot Grigio or a crisp white wine of your choice.
In a pitcher, combine the white wine and fruit. Muddle the fruit in the pitcher with a wooden spoon or potato masher (if it will fit in your container of choice!)
Refrigerate until the drink is chilled and the flavors are well-blended, 8 hours minimum up to one week. Serve the sangria in chilled ice-filled wine glasses and garnish with infused fruit. Enjoy!