Cobb Salad Bites
- 1 package of bacon
- 2 eggs; hard-boiled peeled and diced
- 3 oz blue cheese; crumbled
- 1 small tomato; diced
- 3 oz grilled chicken; diced
- ½ cup lettuce; cut into small ribbons
- ¼ cup corn kernels
- ½ cup avocado
- Special Equipment: small cupcake pan tin foil
For the dressing:
- 1 heaping tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup oil
Preheat oven to 425°F. Take the small cupcake pan and spin a piece of bacon around the outer edge of each cup. Tuck the excess bacon left hanging down to cover the bottom, creating a cup. Use scraps of bacon to cover any holes in the base of each cup. Take a 6×6 piece of tinfoil and crumple into a ball to fit cup. Place in center of bacon cup to prevent caving. Repeat for all cups. Bake for 10-13 minutes. Allow bacon cups to cool completely.
Once cool assemble bites by adding lettuce, chicken, blue cheese, tomato, avocado, corn, and eggs into each cup. Top with dressing.
In a small bowl slowly pour oil over Dijon while whisking. Continue to whisk until ingredients begin to emulsify.