HL Café’s Asian Slaw
- 1/2 head of cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 red bell pepper, julienned
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 bunch scallions, cut diagonally
- 1/2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp rice syrup
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sambal chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt, or to taste
A delicious Asian-inspired slaw made by our very own Café, this healthy dish goes well with any protein of your choice and can be served either as a side dish or a topping!
Combine all vegetables in large bowl and mix thoroughly to combine. Set aside. Whisk remaining ingredients together in small bowl and add to vegetables, stirring until all vegetables are coated with sauce.