- 2 mangoes , peeled, pitted and diced small
- 1 each napa cabbage, quartered, sliced thin
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, sliced thin
- 6 Tbsp fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup roasted, salted peanuts; chopped
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
This slaw works great with mangoes that are sweet or sour, the choice is yours!
- Toss mangoes, both cabbages, pepper, onion, and mint in a large bowl.
- Whisk together lime juice, vinegar, oil, salt and red pepper in a smaller bowl. Pour over slaw and mix.
- Sprinkle the slaw with peanuts and toasted sesame seeds just before serving.