Black Bean, Avocado and Mango Salad
- 2 ripe, firm avocados, diced
- 2 ripe, firm mangoes, diced
- 3 TB fresh lime juice
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded & minced
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 TB chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 TB olive oil
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed & drained
Tastes as good as it looks! Great for summer parties!
Toss avocado with 1 TB lime juice. Add mango and minced jalapeno, toss and set aside.
Whisk together the remaining 2 TB lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt and pepper in salad bowl. Whisk in oil. Add the avocado, mango, black beans. Toss gently to combine. Serve chilled or at room temperature.