- 1 cup sushi rice
- 1 2/3 cup light coconut milk; shaken
- 1/3 cup coconut chips
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- Zest of 1/2 lime
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 qt. strawberries; tops removed and cut thinly from top to bottom
- 1 mango; peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 pineapple; peeled cut into long thin strips
- 1 kiwi; cut into thin circles
- 1/4 cantaloupe; shaved into thin ribbons one inch wide
- Black sesame seeds; to garnish
Your children will love this!
Heat sushi rice and coconut milk on high heat until it reaches a rapid boil. Immediately reduce heat to low, stir, and cover. Cook on low for 20 minutes until all moisture is absorbed. Remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes. Uncover and add coconut chips, honey, lime zest, and lime juice. Fold to incorporate and let cool. Take 1-2 Tbsp. of rice and mold into sushi style pieces, top with desired fruit, wrap with cantaloupe, and garnish with sesame seeds. Happy snacking!